Thursday, July 4, 2019

You must love her on her bad days when she is moody and irritated, just as much as you love her when everything is going well.

Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSkying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count..I like real men.True Blue Nights, Leaders Of The Band. Retired. Home Alone Again, Lions. To.. Bears do it better. Beards are best..... no different.
 ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go.LESSONS. ๐ŸŒธWomen Entrepreneurs Nurturing their Feminine Genius ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰ - I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances .Stay away from West Hills and Woodland Hills. It's ghetto as fuck. Fiends, hypes and crackheads be taking over that city and doing what they want. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSkying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...

READ THIS!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ  I just want to say how GRATEFUL I am that I started my own business online.  At the beginning I was so afraid, all those "what ifs" were going on in my head..."what if I fail?" and "what if it's a scam?" and "what if I never make any money?"  ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm laughing right now as I write this because every single one of those fears was B.S.I like real men.True Blue Nights, Leaders Of The Band. Retired. Home Alone Again, Lions. To.. Bears do it better. Beards are best..... no different.


 Here's why:  ✅ I didn't fail, because I didn't (and never will) give up.  ✅ The business I'm in is the furthest thing from a scam...it feels so good to be able to make money online in an honorable and ethical way. Stay away from West Hills and Woodland Hills. It's ghetto as fuck. Fiends, hypes and crackheads be taking over that city and doing what they want.

 ✅ Money? I was able to quit my job because of my online business's soooooooooooo..... enough said.  ๐Ÿค— It truly comes down to wanting it bad enough. People talk and talk about being an entrepreneur and having financial freedom and blah blah blah. But they don't back it up with their actions.  Can you tell me.This is the birthday bombs.  Predicting the Eagles' , Hit or miss ,Crooks and Robbers: 7608512267. Pimps on wheels, party and play clowns, roadshow to share. Bright.


If you want to know how I generate an income online then PM me now, I will be happy to have a conversation with you on how to get you started!* Stay away from West Hills and Woodland Hills. It's ghetto as fuck.  ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSkying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...

Fiends, hypes and crackheads be taking over that city and doing what they want..The daily lineup of entertainment includes nearly 50 performances of nine unique shows, with special Disney characters, street parties, cavalcades, musical ensembles and dance performances. Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing

 *Please Note*Please tell me about yourself, city you are in, how tall, what age, things to start with, and a picture would be nice. Not into couples, married men, youngsters, etc... If interested I will reply with mine. Not interested in pictures of your private parts. Shirtless, etc..Please act your age, if you can't, please respond to someone else.

Brains and wit, words to charm, tell me something good, sunny and bright, retired yet, born the year of the Tiger, 1962, awake are working dead, rats to roaches, how to make a buck. Year of the rat, woman to man, born at noon, back in the day. Hits and misses, faces in the crowds, rules to be broken, hell to pay.Nuts on the ground, rotten to the core, bad seeds, roots of family, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, since the beginning of time. This is the cutest!!!! ✨✨✨

 I know there still has to be some men with class left out there. Thank you.Stay away from West Hills and Woodland Hills. It's ghetto as fuck. Fiends, hypes and crackheads be taking over that city and doing what they want.I like real men.True Blue Nights, Leaders Of The Band. Retired. Home Alone Again, Lions. To.. Bears do it better. Beards are best..... no different. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSkying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...
Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSkying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...You must love her on her bad days when she is moody and irritated, just as much as you love her when everything is going well.

Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count.. ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go.LESSONS. 



๐ŸŒธWomen Entrepreneurs Nurturing their Feminine Genius ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰ - I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances .You must love her on her bad days when she is moody and irritated, just as much as you love her when everything is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment