Thursday, July 4, 2019

A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.

Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 




Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks. Giants on land, ๐Ÿ˜Žsearching for one now, a Cali ๐Ÿ‘ฉ, earth angel to some, fairy tales, lights in the sky, to go watch๐ŸŽ† on the 6th Of July.A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. 
Image result for i am womanNow is the time to jump and get your feet wet.More money to buy the house of your dreams in 2019. Happy Holiday Season to all and yours.Jewish whales on land, faces in the herds, cattle drives. Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys in the hills, rats to races, walks to fame.
Image result for i am woman
Hit me up I got you.The paths taken, the lessons learned, the pages to turn, the books to close:frog tales. Story - Close up...Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?Veteran Housing Matters. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys in the hills, rats to races, walks to fame.

Image result for i am woman
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚:Rachel Gaylin Jarrot, Rach Jay, Life is just too short. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin: GDLKG BI MALE ISO FEMALE: COUPLE TO PNP : Breaking the Silence : Dark Knights. Vine by Rachel Jarrot: GDLKG BI MALE ISO FEMALE: COUPLE TO PNP : Breaking the Silence : A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.  Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys in the hills, rats to races, walks to fame.





Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly. The problem is; we are not perfect. Absolute happiness.Work, Wives, And What: 

3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Under Phones For Work, Women And Wives, Balls In The Air, Games With freaks, Frogs, Fools. Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting



 ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.  Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys in the hills, rats to races, walks to fame.A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. 


Plenty of fish in the seas, sailors for the seven seas, giants in the woods, giants on land. Blue notes, wishes and dreams in the air, songs to sing glory dazes to come, birds and bees. Thanks for service,Veterans:hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, pages in a book.Love, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Lights, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Actions, Stars To Shine Bright.Dazes in the sun, sunny and bright, boats and ships to dreams. Glory days again, happy tips and tales, boats and ships to dreams. 






A Guy Thing:So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment