Saturday, August 17, 2024

A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths.

 Every human alive is fighting a battle they don't talk about. Don't let your mind create a fairy tale.Just Saying, History Created.Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths.



Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:The Rabbit Hole.But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly.”Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths.

 The Rabbit Hole. 1

I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.
But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly.”Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.
Steve Harvey , Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .
No photo description available.
A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths.

No comments:

Post a Comment