Wednesday, June 19, 2024

I had to choose raising my son in a happy home vs a 2 parent unstable home ! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to give the good side of both .

 Wishes on stars, woman alone, during the golden years, searching for a baby boomer, to come out and play. Man alone, running things at home, running across the country, checking out the national parks. Looking for company, hard to say.


AP✨'s avatar

I had to choose raising my son in a happy home vs a 2 parent unstable home ! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to give the good side of both .
ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151:'Spruce Power, ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:I'm not.
No photo description available.

CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.

Steven Jarrot, and his band of mules, gifts of oral delights, charmer snake in the gras....need account help. hacker deleted account, get back in place....nice picture, thanks, sleeping lion. Games played with crooks and robbers, cowboys and Indians..uritasmith333@gmail.com....


Cattle Calling in Desert. Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?.. I had to choose raising my son in a happy home vs a 2 parent unstable home ! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to give the good side of both .

Enough for the Charmed....Game Over......Snakes in the Grass Cages for the freaks, cages for the cattle and the cattle callers, cages for the frogs to date for the party and play time on the beach. Gifts to share for the deeds and the actions done, changes for the cages for the frogs on the beach, dates in the dated RV by the beach in Ventura, Ca for the year of 2014, and the start of 2015. Tricks, trades, dicks to suck for the free will and the chances to flip a car. Steven Jarrot, and his band of mules, gifts of oral delights, charmer snake in the grass.





Canceled listings do not switch to Expired (or vice versa), even when they reach their expiration date- they will continue to show as Canceled forever.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.  'THIS IS BULLSHIT'."Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES.

 I had to choose raising my son in a happy home vs a 2 parent unstable home ! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to give the good side of both .

IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.


No comments:

Post a Comment