Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.

 One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better.


Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.






Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp. Family Affairs: Just saying, what is up with that?Only people with an IQ 140 can find all th
Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.

TRICKSANDTRADESFAGSTODATE7608512267.BLOGSPOT.COM
Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

No photo description available.


Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers


TRICKSANDTRADESFAGSTODATE7608512267.BLOGSPOT.COM
Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.



Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.


Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers
No photo description available.

4.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.Dances on the beach. Holiday party July 4 ,2023. Retired and relaxed good times.DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, SELLERS TO PAY, BUYERS TO PAY. CLOWNS TO THE LEFT.

May be an image of 1 person and text


Yes I am a mental Marine, crazy for a fee, getting house ready to market, moving to Texas, for the house near the water in Corpus Christi, will be there in July, searching for a house to buy. Need to get the house painted, maybe replace carpet, get the weeds out of the yard. Menifee location, house on the corner, solar panels, RV pad, with vinyl fencing around the yard.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .








Just saying...its your move.



Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.


Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.

WE CELEBRATED MY NIECE BRITTANY AND HER HUSBAND MIKE'S BEAUTIFUL WEDDING THIS WEEKEND. HERE ARE ALL THE O'BRIEN GRANDKIDS (MISSING GREAT GRANDSON CARSON). THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS PICTURE. CONGRATULATIONS TO BRITT AND MIKE.
 Just saying...its your move.     Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.


Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
Team Integrity Realty. NOT MY WALLET , MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.Laura Holbert 37290 Los Alamos Road ... Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. M...

No comments:

Post a Comment