Thursday, April 22, 2021

Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.

I'm outta here. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES. I WAS SMILING…Voices, Views, Values, Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: Cannabis and Conversation. Karma, So quick to point the finger, you forget, there are 3 fingers, pointed back at you.

I would dominate you and own that pussy. I’ll lick and suck on your clit until you squirt. I’ll make you need me to put it in and I’ll pound you hard or gentle in every position. I last and I’ll make you cum over and over again.When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us.


Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.


How did you feel knowing you were hurting me. Are you proud of your actions. I know you could care less what it did to me. I know you don't give one bit about the pain you caused . I never saw you as a person I should FEAR.. A PERSON WHO WOULD DO THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.. NEVER SAW IT COMING. I GUESS THAT WAS GREAT FOR YOU... THANKS.
It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent. If you like. If you’re an attractive woman that enjoys being licked by a nice white guy then I’m here for you. Race not an issue.How did you feel knowing you were hurting me. Are you proud of your actions. I know you could care less what it did to me. I know you don't give one bit about the pain you caused . I never saw you as a person I should FEAR.. A PERSON WHO WOULD DO THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.. NEVER SAW IT COMING. I GUESS THAT WAS GREAT FOR YOU... THANKS.



'"DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.

Half Baked 333 Smith, Cheap Tricks, Good Time Toad, Easy Lover, Strangers In The Night, Shit To Trade, Barter For More. Give it to me, one more time.Meghan's Email to the Palace About the Kate Crying Rumor Was Just Made Public This is hard to read.






Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...


 ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...



Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...



ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. BONES IN A BOX, IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD. SIMA JARROT: APRIL 15, 1927 - MARCH 19, 2020.Best of Jazz Divas: Dances With Top Cat.Lions, The Very Best of Jazz Divas: Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Mildred Bailey. WHY IS DATING SO HARD TO DO: Heads above the common. American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons and fairy tales, good and bad.U never make any sense what language do u even speak lol

 “When the blood in your veins returns to the sea, and the earth in your bones returns to the ground, perhaps then you will remember that this land does not belong to you, it is you who belong to the land” - Native American Wisdom.COURSE NAME:bring out the m∆dness.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.

Gifts of words, tips and tales, monkeys to singers, monkeys to races, rats and monkeys, music to make.Hands to hold, heads to roll, rocks in the sands, rocks in the seas, frogs, toads and snakes under the skin.'It only cost $0.00 to keep it real. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones,GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF? HORNS TO BLAST.


To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named Jesus, the son of the man in sky. Fairy tales for the sheep, love and hate on a goat, stories left behind.
May be an image of 13 people and people standing

 Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.


One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn.
WORDSINWAVESSALADSTOSSEDPEBBLESINTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn.
Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can foll...

Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.I'm outta here. Back in time, Steven Jay Jarrot, had a word to leave, calling all freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass, spiders, and worms. Dicks dawgs, dates, was raised by a prostitute and molested by his father Gene Paul Jarrot, and uncle Norman Bates, continues behavior having sex with his son Charley Ray Jarrot.

UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.
The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Lessons learned, not to fail, daily tests on good and evil. http://Tipsandtweetsintales.blogspot.com place to check, tales of land whales, joys and pleasures to write, glory dazes done.Rats To Races. Gifts.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN. Thanks for the reply, only one that makes sense to me.

Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment