Friday, February 5, 2021

What Next?Laughs On Lessons.NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).Close up...

 Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).Close up...


What Next?Laughs On Lessons.NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).Close up...Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.


Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself....Bunkie .


What Next?Laughs On Lessons.

image

In the 1960’s Tom Monaghan was a college drop out when he partnered up with his brother and bought a failing pizzeria near Ypsilanti, Michigan, with a secured bank loan in order to satisfy his end of the deal.

A year into the business, Monaghan bought out his brother and developed a brilliant game plan. He opened stores near college campuses and military bases and promised delivery in 30 minutes. Domino’s Pizza is now an American fixture, taking in annual sales of $13.5 billion dollars. Monaghan now indulges in a rich man’s lifestyle, owning a major league baseball team, the Detroit Tigers. Not bad for a guy who didn’t have a spare dime to his name starting out.

So why am I telling you this? It’s simple. I have cracked the code on buying existing profitable companies by using the same strategies we use in real estate. Just like Tom Monaghan used a strategy for taking over a troubled business (think a house that needs rehab) with Dominos, I use the same strategy with business. I use creative real estate strategies to buy these companies with virtually none of my own money. Most of my deals do require some cash but the key ingredient is that it is not MY money. The cash comes from the business itself.

That’s pretty cool.

This is an important training call.

What I need most for my business is deals, and I’ll pay anyone a lot of cash to bring them to me”.

You may ask, “are these deals hard to find”? Nope! Just about anyone with a computer and internet can do it…as long as you follow my process.

That may raise a big question in your mind…

If you find a deal how much will I pay you?

I'll pay you $20,000!

Now, I don’t know about you, but I think $20K is a lot of moolah and can make a big difference a lot of people’s lives.

There is no limit on the number of deals but there is a limit on the size of the company and certain profitability metrics.

So, I’ve put together some training on how to be a deal finder and get paid $20K per deal without you having to actually buy the company. I also promise to share some of the case studies on deals my students have done.

This is an important training call.

No sign in required. Check it out and make some money. Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment